- Notified all HS – OTGS’ of the Ready for Washington Opt In for Better Education video contest
- Scheduled for Saturday testing for Running Start students, but then the option was removed Scheduled a heavy testing day for Running Start students on a day when Pierce College was not in session.
- Our DAC both called and met with the
Running Start representatives at both Clover Park Technical College and
Pierce College to visit with them about the need for student
participation in SBA testing and assess their level of support.
- RHS offered an evening opportunity for Running Start students as well as all others
- Working hard to change the culture about Smarter Balance testing,
working to shorten disruption of instructional time, narrow the testing
window, and distribute updated information about the tangible benefits
of Smarter Balance testing and college readiness to all Junior Advisory
- Continuing to work hard to build
a more positive culture around testing as part of an overall
college/career readiness preparation strategy and to promote the
tangible benefits of testing in terms of college preparedness and
automatic/free access to college level classes without further screening