Last item for navigation
Transcript Requests


Student Records or Graduate Verifications

Fax a records request to Rogers High School at (253) 841-8780  

Grad verifications must accompany the student’s signature/consent to release their records.

Special Education Records

Call (253) 841-8700 or fax your records request to our Special Services department (253) 841-8655



Interim Progress Reports for Car Insurance

If you are a student needing an IPR for a good driver discount, sign into HAC, select “grades” select the “IPR” tab and right click to print.  The Rogers HS counseling office can print a report card or unofficial transcript (if your insurance company will not accept a copy of your IPR).



Check the website of college(s) you are applying or with future employers to see if they need an unofficial OR official transcript.  Both transcripts show the MONTH/YEAR you graduated, your credits, classes/grades, and GPA, but only the OFFICIAL transcript is signed and sealed by the high school. 

Unofficial Transcripts

Current Rogers students can access their unofficial transcript at any time through their Home Access Center (HAC account).  Sign into HAC, select “grades” select the “transcript” tab, then right click to “print.”

You can also request an unofficial transcript for FREE by going to Parchment

When creating an account in Parchment, select your correct grad year and check the box "I authorize a copy of my credentials" which stores your transcript and gives us permission to fulfill your request.

A third alternative, is to stop by the Rogers Counseling office and sign up for an unofficial transcript to pick up (please allow 24 hours to process). 


Official Transcripts

Transcripts requested thru will be processed within 24 to 48 hours.  Current Rogers students are charged $4.15 for an official transcript.  Graduates / alumni will be charged $9.15 per transcript

If you do not find your college listed in Parchment, please stop by the Rogers High School counseling office and we can MAIL your transcript.  Please provide the following information for our office:  

  • Your student name
  • Date of Birth
  • If you need an unofficial or official transcript
  • The address where you need this transcript mailed. 

 For more info on transcripts, click this link: 

Transcripts-Puyallup School District 


Athletic Eligibility transcripts:

NCAA - prefers a transcript at semester of your Senior year and once you graduate.  We can upload your transcript to your NCAA Eligibility Center account when requested by them.

NAIA –prefers a transcript your Junior year and at graduation.  All transcripts must be submitted via the NAIA high school portal.