Transcript Requests

Students can access their transcript at any time through Home Access Center. Select "Grades" and "Transcript."

Seniors who are applying to colleges can request an unofficial transcript for FREE by going to

Once they set up an account, they can sign back in later in the year to request OFFICIAL transcripts (fees apply).

Transcripts - Puyallup School District

Senior Final Transcripts

Final transcripts become available in Parchment in late June, after all courses, including Running Start and credit retrieval, have been transcribed and transcripts reflect a graduate status.

Senior final transcripts will need to be requested through the service Parchment.  Athletic eligibility organizations (NCAA and NAIA) also prefer this method. This service allows students to request transcripts to be securely sent electronically and to track the progress of their request. 

  • Students will need to register for an account by going to: Do this as soon as possible if you have not already done so.
  • Once registered you can request (choose Order) your transcript to be sent. Select the destination by going to the Directory tab – it will list colleges, universities, Common Application, Athletic clearinghouses, and/or one to be sent to yourself. Make your selection(s) then proceed to checkout.
  • Once final transcripts are available Rogers will release them for distribution by Parchment

If you don’t find your college or university through Parchment send your request via e-mail to:  Mrs. Richtig at .  Include:  

  • Student’s Full Name
  • Student ID # and/or Date of Birth
  • Whether requesting an official (signed and sealed) or unofficial transcript
  • Where you want it delivered including the name of the institution, admissions office address, city, state and zip.

Allow 2-3 business days for e-mail requests to be processed.  Transcripts are sent via US Mail.

NOTE: Due to confidentiality and e-mail security concerns transcripts requested through Mrs. Richtig WILL NOT be e-mailed.  Use Parchment, noted above, if you want your transcript sent electronically to you.